Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FourScore Challenges the Audience in 'Shut Up and Sing!'

I had the opportunity to attend an exciting concert last weekend by a new P-town ensemble calling themselves FourScore. These guys are great musicians all, and gave a very imaginative and daring performance. I reviewed the concert at NW Reverb if you want to check it out.

I haven't been blogging much lately; I got sort of bogged down with writing and music projects but I'm finding my stride again so I'm going to make a conscious effort to post here at Musical Oozings at the very least once per week. I quit writing for Suite101; it wasn't really working for me but I gained some valuable experience at web writing there, so it's all good. That allows me to free up some space for more important things that I have to do here. Later this week I plan on posting the second installment in my series on learning the viola da gamba, and I have a local indie hip hop cd that I still need to review and want to do so soon, so heads up for that!

No comments: