Monday, March 2, 2009

New Reviews

I'm still not living up to my goal to post here weekly yet but bear with me! I forgot to post the link to In Mulieribus' Valentine's Day concert, a review I wrote while relaxing in lovely Playa del Carmen, Mexico. I wrote a review of the Concord Ensemble's Saturday night performance at NW Reverb.

In the next day or so I will have a review of the new Nicholas McGegan CD, the world premier recording of Mendelssohn's arrangement of Handel's Acis and Galatea. Also, I'm excited about a guest blog coming up at the 'Verb by PSC conductor/artistic director Stephen Zopfi on the North American premier of the Levin completion of Mozart's Requiem, which I will be singing with the PSC on March 20th. But more on those later...hope you enjoy the reviews.

1 comment:

Lorin Wilkerson said...

A correction: I was mistaken; this is not in fact the North American premier of the Levin completion. Sorry for the error. It should still be a great concert.